Today on one of my Citrix Servers I was presented with an error when troubleshooting a GPO. I opened up my command prompt with "Run As Administrator", and received "Error: Access Denied".
Below are the steps to correct the issue:
- Register the userenv.dll file
- regsvr32 /n /I c:\windows\system32\userenv.dll
- Change Directory to the wbem folder (required step, don't be lazy)
- cd c:\windows\system32\wbem
- Recompile the scersop.mof
- mofcomp scersop.mof
- Optional Repositories you can recompile (Probably don't need to)
- mofcomp rsop.mof
- mofcomp rsop.mfl
- Force Group Policy Update
- gpupdate /force
After that, run "gpresult" (gpresult /R if on server 2008). Issue resolved!